The Grange is a unique location both in Wielkopolska (west central) as well as in the whole of Poland. Restored with an attention to the slightest details, the building complex and surrounding park are the perfect places to organize an outdoor wedding ceremony, wedding reception- either as an intimate, boutique wedding or with a large number of guests. The Grange has a homely, rural ambiance ideally suited for weddings in a rustic style.
- Registration fees for wedding ceremony
- An English-speaking wedding consultant’s assistance with gathering all necessary documents
- Translation of documents necessary to be able to be joined in marriage from English to Polish (if any of the parties had been divorced, an extra fee of PLN 400 for each document shall be payable)
- Interpretation during the ceremony (by a sworn translator of English)
- Interpretation during a meeting at the Registry Office / church authorities office (between 91 and 30 days before the wedding date)
- Check with local officials / church authorities for the documents’ correctness
- Reservation of the wedding ceremony and reception date
- A pre-wedding meeting, when detailed tenor of the wedding day and reception is discussed and mapped out
- Provision of witnesses – if necessary
- Certificate of Marriage
Price: PLN 5000
+ Obligatory fees :
A fee for the appearance of Registrar of Marriages at the place of ceremony (PLN 1000)
The kitchen uses locally grown products, in part from their own farm. This means that all dishes are always fresh and prepared in an eco-friendly way.
The Grange does provide hotel accommodation.