This beautiful palace is one of the most romantic wedding spots in Lower Silesia. It is surrounded by a magnificent park and an impressive French garden inviting to enjoy some rest, and pleasing the eye with its exceptional beauty.
- Registration fees for wedding ceremony in a castle of Karpniki
- An English-speaking wedding consultant’s assistance with gathering all necessarydocuments
- Translation of documents necessary to be able to be joined in marriage from English to Polish (if any of the parties had been divorced, an extra fee of PLN 400 for each document shall be payable)
- Interpretation during the ceremony (by a sworn translator of English)
- Interpretation during a meeting at the Registry Office / church authorities office (between 91 and 30 days before the wedding date)
- Check with local officials / church authorities for the documents’ correctness
- Reservation of the wedding ceremony and reception date
- A pre-wedding meeting, when detailed tenor of the wedding day and reception is discussed and mapped out
- Provision of witnesses – if necessary
- Certificate of Marriage
Price: PLN 4500
+ Obligatory fees :
A fee for the appearance of Registrar of Marriages / Priest at the place of ceremony (PLN
The Palace also offers accommodation, and each of the hotel rooms is furnished in a unique style: there are no identical ones, which will make each of the wedding guests feel favoured in that splendid, historical place.
The Brunów Palace is located 120 km from the nearest airport in Wrocław.
A civil wedding ceremony can be held in the palace gardens.
In the case of church wedding – price will be agreed upon individually.
Rooms available for organisation of wedding receptions:
– Ball Room – accommodates 120 to 400 guests
– Cristal Room accommodates 60 to 90 guests
Wedding reception menu can be planned individually
2 hot dishes (hot buffet or served by waiting staff)
hot and cold beverages with no limitations