A small, typical Highlander restaurant with a beautiful adjacent terrace and garden. This place is an ideal location to organize an intimate, boutique wedding with a gorgeous panorama of Poland’s tallest mountains. Away from the tourist hustle and bustle, you can be surrounded by the beauty of unspoiled nature.
Here, we can organize both the wedding ceremony and dinner and/or reception. The restaurant specializes in traditional Highlander and Polish cuisine. In the evenings, guests can be treated to a bonfire and other festivities either indoors or outdoors.
- Registration fees for wedding ceremony
- An English-speaking wedding consultant’s assistance with gathering all necessary documents
- Translation of documents necessary to be able to be joined in marriage from English to Polish (if any of the parties had been divorced, an extra fee of PLN 400 for each document shall be payable)
- Interpretation during the ceremony (by a sworn translator of English)
- Interpretation during a meeting at the Registry Office / church authorities office (between 91 and 30 days before the wedding date)
- Check with local officials / church authorities for the documents’ correctness
- Reservation of the wedding ceremony and reception date
- A pre-wedding meeting, when detailed tenor of the wedding day and reception is discussed and mapped out
- Provision of witnesses – if necessary
- Certificate of Marriage
Price: PLN 4500
+ Obligatory fees :
A fee for the appearance of Registrar of Marriages at the place of ceremony (PLN 1000)
The restaurant does not provide overnight accommodations. However, only a few kilometers away, there are quite a few hotels to choose from.
A religious ceremony can also be arranged in one of the local Catholic churches that are decorated in the unique Highlander style.