Are you looking for a unique place for this important moment in your lives? Would you like to have a unique, truly royal experience? This Castle will be happy to oblige. It is located in a truly picturesque place – surrounded by 13 ha of historic parks, it stands at the very bank of a mountain river. The nearby small church is perfect for a romantic wedding, and if you are dreaming of an outdoor ceremony, we will be happy to arrange it for you. The antique, 16th century castle interiors make for a perfect place for a refined wedding reception.
• Registration fees for wedding ceremony in a castle
• An English-speaking wedding consultant’s assistance with gathering all necessary documents
• Translation of documents necessary to be able to be joined in marriage from English to Polish (if any of the parties had been divorced, an extra fee of PLN 400 for each document shall be payable)
• Interpretation during the ceremony (by a sworn translator of English)
• Interpretation during a meeting at the Registry Office / church authorities office
(between 91 and 30 days before the wedding date)
• Check with local officials / church authorities for the documents’ correctness
• Reservation of the wedding ceremony and reception date
• A pre-wedding meeting, when detailed tenor of the wedding day and reception is discussed and mapped out
• Provision of witnesses – if necessary
• Certificate of Marriage
Price: PLN 4000
+ Obligatory fees :
• A fee for the appearance of Registrar of Marriages / Priest at the place of ceremony (PLN 1000)
The Castle has 67 rooms available for guests, located in the Main Castle and in the Castle Outbuilding, with a view on the park, river or the inner courtyard.